Dream Home Inspections offer cooling system and other home inspection services across Halifax, Dartmouth, Bridgewater, Bridgetown, Shelburne, Truro, New Glasgow, Antigonish, Amherst, Yarmouth, Nova Scotia.
The inspector shall inspect:
- The cooling system, using normal operating controls.
The inspector shall describe:
- The location of the thermostat for the cooling system; and
- The cooling method.
The inspector shall report as in need of correction:
- Any cooling system that did not operate; and
- If the cooling system was deemed inaccessible.
The inspector is not required to:
- Determine the uniformity, temperature, flow, balance, distribution, size, capacity, BTU, or supply adequacy of the cooling system.
- Inspect portable window units, through-wall units, or electronic air filters.
- Operate equipment or systems if the exterior temperature is below 65° Fahrenheit, or when other circumstances are not conducive to safe.
- Operation or may damage the equipment.
- Inspect or determine thermostat calibration, cooling anticipation, or automatic setbacks or clocks.
- Examine electrical current, coolant fluids or gases, or coolant leakage.